Monday 4 November 2013

Melissa & Brad's Furniture!

Good Evening!

About a year ago I did a draw for a free coffee table that I refinished in white and my dear friend, Melissa won it! (Shown below)

























Recently Melissa and Brad were married and moved out into a new place together and needed some more furniture to furnish their new home. Melissa found some great side tables that match the coffee table and I had a pretty, vintage desk that I didn't need anymore so I put a little extra love into it for them. ;)

Here are the before and after pictures of the side tables. I refinished them in the same white as the coffee table and lightly distressed them.

 



Below is the desk I refinished with a little surprise when you open the drawers.


Purple!

Happy Monday!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment