Friday 4 January 2013

2013

Happy New Years!

I have a few New Years resolutions for this year, unlike last year where I had one....read more, which I did but didn't finish all the books I thought I would have by July. 

I also never make any of my resolutions to eat healthy or to lose weight because those are weekly challenges I always try to start each Monday and quickly fail at after about 10am. 

Anyways my resolutions are:

  1. Blog more. Post more. (Even if its just pictures) I hope to at least once a week.
  2. Run. I dislike running, I really do but it helps my back so I guess I will do it and I'm fortunate enough to be able to. I would also like to do a marathon but lets not get ahead of ourselves here....
  3. Learn to play piano, again. I was around 7/8 when I last played.
  4. Finish decorating our home. It's almost been 2 years!
  5. Be more spontaneous......I'm starting this resolution by joining a dodgeball team! 



Well 2013, all I have to say is...challenge accepted!


Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment