Friday 11 January 2013

Featured Furniture



For about 2 years now I have been redoing furniture here and there for our home. Some have been sold over the past few months but some of the pieces that I will be showing will be staying....for now.

First off, the coffee table set that I finished off this week for our living room. I fell in love with this set at a garage sale one day in the spring and finalllllly finished it this week in a light grey with dark grey handles. Here it is!






In our bedroom, I painted this dresser, nightstand and desk all in a light grey/beige that I mixed together with black handles. Here is a before and after picture!




And the last room I will be showing is the dining room. We no longer have the hutch and we are putting the table up for sale but this is what we had for a while. The pieces that we have in there now are white and I will be sharing those next time. :)




Thanks so much for checking out some of our furniture!
Next week I will be doing a before and after of a bathroom and possibly a spare bedroom!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment