Thursday 19 September 2013

Playing with Light: Photography

Good Mornin'

Over the past few weeks I have had the chance to practice a bit with the camera and different lenses and lighting. Most of my models are family members but I did get a chance to photograph Search and Rescue with Big Brothers and Big Sisters together as well. I also had the honour to be part of a wedding about a week and a half ago so I took advantage of some of the details to practice with.

Here is some of my work over the past few weeks.








































































It was great to try out all the different kinds of lighting and I am definitely still figuring out all the settings on the camera but it's been a lot of fun!
Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment