Thursday 22 August 2013

Getting to know me a bit more!

I believe most of the people that have read my blog thus far probably know me somewhat, whether it was through high school, college, work or our family. For the people who have never met me, don't know me all that well, or want to get to know who I am more, keep on reading!

Whenever I try to write a post about myself I never know where to start so I will just give a brief summary of what may be important. This will be on the internet so Im not going to share every little detail about myself, where I live etc. because I feel like that is TMI and boring for you.




My name is Beth and at the moment I am 24 years old. I am happily married to Steve (you will hear lots about him) and we have a furry, skinny golden retriever named Jackson (Jax for short) that we love so much. We both owned a home by the age of 21 and are very hard workers! Steve has had the same job since he was 15 (his 10 years with the City is in September) and I have had a few different jobs, usually a few at the same time. When I'm not at home working on my business and home projects, I'm working as an EA with special needs children in the school district. Over the past couple of years I have started my own business (Simply Chic Decor) that includes refinished furniture, home and wedding decor. If you read my post earlier I mentioned that I enjoy photography and I hope that one day maybe I could make a business out of that too! Other than work I enjoy being outside walking, hiking, skiing, swimming etc. I also really enjoy reading, crafting (shocking, I know) and traveling a lot! I won't get into travel right now because I could go on about it forever! :)

Steve and I :) (Vanessa Voth Photography)



Here is ten random facts you may or may not know about me!


  1. I'm addicted to tea, sweets and to do lists!
  2. I only have two first cousins.
  3. I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan! Rob was my favourite :(
  4. I dream of visiting Iceland, Egypt, Germany, Bali, New Zealand and the list goes on.
  5. I  have been to Disneyland 7 times! (3 times last year...)
  6. I'm really tall, 5'10 to be exact.
  7. I have never been to any other province or territory in Canada. 
  8. I have 0 tattoos but would like a few.
  9. I would love to have a cat but I'm allergic!
  10. Steve asked me out with a fortune cookie over 5 years ago!





















Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment