Monday 12 August 2013

Wall Makeover!

Hello & good evening!

I'm working very hard on finishing several makeovers! The office closet is almost complete, we had some interruptions along the way. Good interruptions, but they still got in the way of getting this project finished last week!

I have several exciting things to share with you this week but I will save that for Thursday and Friday! :)

Today I started another project, a master bedroom wall makeover. The wall that shares the bedroom door has really bothered me the past two years because it is pretty much the last part of our room we see at night and wake up to in the morning. When we bought this house it came with 6 mounted televisions including one in our bedroom, which would be sweet if we had cable and loved sitting in front of the television. But we don't, so I took most of them down and gave them to family/stored a few away. Anyways, back to my wall I see so often. It is bare and I need inspiration, motivation, and pictures. Wedding pictures, art, and a quote or two is what I have in mind.

The first step was painting our bedroom about a year ago....
I went with a Minty Blue colour (don't have the name of the paint right now)

















The next step was to remove the television and fill the holes it left.
Here is what inspired my gallery wall!

Found this on HGTV.
















Then I planned out where I wanted the frames to be and their sizes. That brings us to today!

Started with these!


Im very aware that they aren't perfectly straight but this isn't the final step!

My drawings and measurements!

Im super excited for this project to be finished because it is pretty simple and
 adds so much more character to our bedroom! 

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Monday night! I will be back 
Thursday to share some exciting personal adventures and updates!

Love, B



No comments:

Post a Comment