Thursday 15 August 2013

Photography

Good Morning!

On Monday I had mentioned that I had some exciting personal news that I was going to share today!
No, I'm not pregnant (if Alison is reading this)!
I've spent some time thinking and debating about talking about another venture I would like to take. I have so many things that I do at home like painting furniture, painting rooms, DIY projects, crafting, organizing, setting up weddings and the list goes on. I LOVE being able to do all these things, share them with all of you, and make a bit of an extra income but I enjoy doing other things as well. 
For several years I have been very interested in photography, whether it was taking photos of friends, family, babies, pets, or nature. Over the past couple of years I have taken an introductory course, studied numerous tips/tutorials online and practiced with several friends. I mostly enjoy maternity, babies and portrait sessions over engagements and weddings because I haven't had much practice in that area but would love to someday. In the past couple of years I have done family sessions, head shots and a PROPOSAL (I was situated about two blocks away)!!
Over the past few months I have done three newborn sessions, a birth (!!!), maternity and have a few family and bridal sessions coming up! Believe me, I know I am not a professional or anything but would love to pursue this journey. 

Side note...I don't edit my photos with any software other than changing some to black and white so all of them are straight out of the camera. I would love to get photoshop to play around with eyes and different colouring.

Here is some of my recent work:



Maternity-Tonya & Colton

Baby Landon

Baby Briella

Baby Briella

Maternity-Tonya

Family-Tonya & Landon

Baby Briella

Pets-Jackson

Mom's Garden

Mom's Garden

Shot after a birth-Alison(visitor) & Landon

Currently I have some family, boudoir, portrait and a wedding session set up but need some more models!
If you or someone you know would be willing to let me take some family, newborn or maternity photos please contact me at beth@scdecor.ca or message me on facebook! I only have a limited number of spots available right now so message me right away! :)

Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment