Friday 26 July 2013

Fabulous Furniture Finds!

It is already Friday? This week has gone by so fast and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. 
I have accomplished many some things on my to do list but even though the days are longer, mine feel much shorter.

Anyways, I am thankful that it is Friday because now that it is the weekend I have some extra hands (Steve) to help me with getting the backyard finished! Yay! Hope to have that post up next week!

For this week, I would like to share some Fabulous Furniture Finds!
My mama and I sometimes go out searching for vintage or unique pieces of furniture and usually we find the best ones when we aren't even looking at all. Some of them were given to us by family and friends as well.

Here are some pieces unfinished:









If you are interested in any of the pieces, shoot me an email (beth@scdecor.ca) or message me on Facebook :)

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment