Monday 29 July 2013

Fridge Makeover!

Good Afternoon!


I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Since we had a full day to get some things on our to do list finished, we took the opportunity!
We spent all day Saturday getting our backyard cleaned up, worked on the patio, took apart the closet in the office to get it ready for the makeover and possibly went to Home Depot four times to pick up supplies. Also on Sunday evening at about 9:30pm I was feeling crafty so I decided to do a bit of a fridge makeover. I like the idea of having a calendar around for both of us to see that includes our plans, work schedule and when certain bills are due. 


I started with some black frames I had and some that I had spray painted black. I brought out some different magnets I had in my office and some very strong glue.





I stuck the magnetic on the back of the frames with a bit of glue.























Over night I stacked some heavy cookbooks on top of the frames to make sure they wouldn't constantly curl up (like above).



 In the morning I added some wedding invitations and our calendar (free printable) I got off of this blog. :)
























Feels so much more organized! 


Tomorrow I will have another post with some pictures of our closet and backyard updates!
Happy Monday!

Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment