Tuesday 23 July 2013

The most delicious Pasta Salad!

Gooood Morning! 

Before I give out the recipe to you fine people, I just wanted to give out a huge thank you to whoever stops by to check out my blog! There is still a lot to learn about the blog world but I'm very excited that you take your time to check mine out! :)

Anyways, the most delicious Pasta Salad recipe by my mama!


First, start with a medium sized to large sized bowl and fill it with a full small box of bowtie or rotini pasta (cooked).
Then, add in these ingredients:

  • 1/2 cucumber (cubed)
  • 1-2 tomatoes (cubed)
  • 1/4 onion
  • 1 red or yellow pepper
  • 3-4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
  • 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
  • greek seasoning to taste
  • 3/4 cup of feta cheese
  • fresh dill
  • garlic powder and pepper to taste
You may also add 2-3 stalks of celery, peas, olives or 2-3 green onions



Try it out! You won't regret it!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday! I'm off to edit photos, organize my office and organize files. Woo! (maybe not to the last one)





Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment