Monday 1 July 2013

Mood board Monday

My hubby and I want to start redoing our duplex this summer and I needed to start creating boards to come up with ideas for each room/section of our home. The first mood board I am going to share with you guys is my idea of what I want our guest bedroom to look like. 

I have already painted most of our home with greys, whites, blues and greens. 
The guest bedroom is painted in a light grey called Monday Morning from General Paint.

Although I would love to buy everything on this board, it's not realistic.
These items would cost us a whopping $5, 498!
The dresser alone is $1, 650 and since my job includes redoing furniture, I could most definitely have a similar piece for under $150.








So my search begins for similar decor items for my guest bedroom! Wish me luck!

P.S. I used Olioboard to create this collage of household items. Very easy to use and addicting!!
Happy Monday and join me tomorrow for Tasty Tuesday!


P.S.S Today is a very special day.... It's CANADA DAY! Happy Birthday Canada! I hope all my Canadian readers are out celebrating!



Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment