Tuesday 30 July 2013

Updates!

Good Evening!

I usually don't post in the evenings but I wanted to get a bit more done on the closet makeover today so I could show you some more pictures!


This was the before:


And this is all the in between:

 Unscrewing and dissembling this unit took longer than I thought.




What a mess!


 I was left with 37 holes I needed to fill!





So I filled the holes and I cut in the closet with the same grey used in the office (Monday Morning from General Paints).






I also sketched out a plan for the inside (ignore the measurements, they have changed) including where the top would be and some shelves on either side of where I will sit. 


To show myself the height and how everything would fit, I mapped it out with some masking tape. :)


The next time I show the closet it will be the final makeover! Hope to have that post up next week!

Below is a sneak peek at what my backyard/patio makeover is looking like so far!






Enjoy your evening! :)

Love, B


No comments:

Post a Comment