Friday 12 July 2013

Furniture for Baby Landon

Good Morning! 

A quick blog post this morning, as I'm off to set up for a wedding!

Thank goodness it's Friday! This week has been crazy busy with moving everything upstairs, getting packed for our vacation (Vegas), getting ready for Steve's brothers wedding and trying to finish painting a nursery set!

Since today is for furniture, I thought I would share a couple pieces of the nursery set I have been working on. Once everything is finished I will share them with you lovely people.
Here are two of the pieces!


The dresser!

The knobs!


The change table (made by Tonya's dad)

Cute eh?

I have painted all the pieces including the crib and bassinet (not shown here) in a light grey colour called Monday Morning from General Paints. (I purchased a safe paint for baby of course!)

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! My brother (in-law) is getting married!! Congratulations Bryan and Johanna!! 


Love, B






No comments:

Post a Comment