Monday 8 July 2013

Makeover Monday!

Good Morning!

Over the last few weeks my husband and I have been moving everything from our basement upstairs so my brother bear can move in. Since my showroom and office were down there, it is quite squishy upstairs to say the least. Here are some pictures of what my upstairs looked like last week and now this week. Eeek!

The spare bedroom is now a storage area for office/decor supplies.


The other bedroom is now storage for all my refinished furniture and wedding decor.



Since I need to rearrange my spare bedroom and office I decided that I would like to use the bigger of the two bedrooms as my office since it has a double wide closet which will be turned into a crafting station. The smaller of the two bedrooms will be turned into a guest bedroom similar to my mood board I put up last week. Which you can see here. 


Here is a picture of what my closet looks like now.



Here are some ideas of what I would like to turn the double wide closet into.




And having something like this to hold wrapping paper, gift bags, tissue paper and ribbon would be awesome!




I will post pictures of the end result later but for now enjoy this precious picture of our pup, Jackson!
He just wants to snuggle.




Love, B








No comments:

Post a Comment