Friday 5 July 2013

Furniture Friday!

I wanted to start today's post with a little bit of a background blurb. 
Simply Chic Decor first started out about two years ago when my mama and I started redoing some of our furniture for Steve's first house. My mama has been refinishing furniture and decor for longer than I can remember but two years ago is when we started doing it together and started to record it. 
With a lot of hard work, 3 open houses, blog posts, Facebook pages, many trial and errors, we are starting to get into the groove of how to refinish it perfectly! 
Today I'm going to share some of my favourites from past to present! 
Enjoy!

Baby Dresser 

Small Hutch

Black and White Bedroom Set

Dresser with blue handles
Coral Headboard

Desk
Teal Side table
Black & White hutch with Damask

Desk 

Pink desk




I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I will be back on Monday! 
Check out Simply Chic Decor on Facebook and Instagram (simplychicdecor) for more updates.

Love, B



2 comments:

  1. The light grey dresser with baby blue handles is still my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of my first pieces to go! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete