Tuesday 9 July 2013

Healthy-ish Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Good Morning! 


When I say healthy-ish Chocolate Chip Cookies I mean to say, instead of regular flour I use whole-wheat flour and instead of white sugar I use brown sugar. So that makes them healthier, right? I'm just going to keep telling myself that, especially when I want to eat all the dough! Mmm!

Anyways, the prep time for these cookies takes about 10 minutes and the cook time is around 8-10 minutes.

For the ingredients, you will need:

2 ¼ cups of whole-wheat flour
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of salt
1 ½ cups of brown sugar
1 cup butter, softened
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 eggs (I use brown eggs)
1 ½ cups of chocolate chips (sometimes I use half mint choco chips)



Preheat your oven to 375°.



















In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside for a moment.



















In a medium bowl, mix the sugar, vanilla and butter together until it becomes creamy. Next, beat in the eggs.


Then, gradually add in the flour mixture and chocolate chips.

 

Finally, drop the cookie dough onto a cookie sheet by the tablespoonful and bake for about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.



 



Enjoy with a BIG glass of milk!






Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment