Monday 22 July 2013

Monday Moodboard for Outdoors!

Hello friends!

So after a crazy week of moving in my brother, finishing a crib, setting up and going to a wedding, and jetting off to Vegas 4 hours after the wedding for 6 days we are finally home (for now).  It was great to get away with just the two of us for a week, which is a first for us! Now it’s back to the grind! The next couple of weeks we will be working on getting some projects done in the house and in our backyard while it’s nice out!

Since the backyard will be one of the first projects finished…here are a few ideas of what it may look like in the end. 



Here is my mood board for my backyard!






Also, I'm thinking of painting my front door but can't decide....light blue, mint, yellow or grey? Our siding is already a grey with cream mouldings. Here are some examples.




Happy Monday! Tomorrow I will share my mama's recipe for her pasta salad! Soo good!


Love, B




2 comments: