Wednesday 24 July 2013

Wedding Rentals!

Hey! It's Wednesday!

I can't believe it is already the middle of the week annnnd it's my youngest brothers birthday! So we get to party on this beautiful day!

Anyways, I had originally kept aside Wednesday for Weddings so that is what I shall do.

I have had some local people ask me what I rent out and I have come up with a list.

Wedding Rentals:

Linens:

·      Chair Cover ($2.00 each) *160 Available
·      Chair Sash/Bow ($1.00 each)
·      5 black & white damask runners ($3.00 each)
·      Black napkins for centerpiece ($2.50 each)
·      Table runners ($5.00 each)





















Centerpiece Items:

·      Large White Lanterns ($5.00 each)
·      White flower pots ($2.00 each)
·      Table number holders (tall/silver)($1.00 each)
·      Table number frames ($1.00 each)
·      Ivory roses w/ tulle ($2.00 each)
·      Purple wreaths ($2.00 each)
·      Glass vases (variety of sizes) ($1.00 each)
·      Tealight holders 

 































Misc:

·      Photobooth w/ props ($75.00)
·      Projector ($75.00)
·      Cupcake stand-holds 30 ($5.00)
·      Candy bar
·      Pallet Lanterns
·      Antique furniture
·      Chalkboard







This picture is from Alison & Mike's wedding!
That is the table runner and sash colour I have at the moment. 
As well as the table number frames, tealights & vases.



My list is always growing and if you are looking for something specific, shoot me an email (beth@scdecor.ca) or a message on Facebook.


Happy Wednesday! 


Love, B

No comments:

Post a Comment